Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Blog

I was surfing the net and stumbled upon a wonderful stamp company called Pink Cat Designs. On their site was another wonderful site called Paper Craft Planet. I decided to sign up for this amazing Crafting Website. To do so, I needed a blog, thus I am writing this little introductory blurb!

Here is one card I created with the wonderful Pink Cat stamps. I think all their sets are adorable and the best part is that they are made locally! In Vancouver!


This layout was from the Splitcoast Stampers website. It was a challenge for me. I started with flower images and then found the scraps of DSP and that brought me to this little owl and the christmas card.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)