Sunday, May 17, 2009

Party Animals (SASSC15) & I(Heart)2Stamp

I needed some fun birhday cards and so did these up. Notice my love of farm animals? LOL!! Both stamps are from Pink Cat. I have a thing for cows.The pink card is a sketch for a week or so ago. It was from this challenge on the I(Heart)2Stamp Blog. The background was created with this background stamp I bought a year ago and never used. I thought it looked like the markings of a jersey cow!!
The turquoise card was inspired by the Stamps and Smiles Sketch on Thursday. I omitted the scalloped edge on this one. I love the sentiment from Stampendous...it is so versatile for me.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Those farm animals all stacked up look like they are ready to party! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stamp set, too. It's hilariously cute! I love how you gave them matching blue party hats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)