Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Challenge SASMR1

Yippee!! I got to play today. These are made with my new Stampendous clingable stamps. I love these monkeys with the bubbles and the saying that came with them. I used the tiny bubbles cuttlebug folder to compliment the bubble theme! :)
The paper is Blue Bayou and Soft Sky...I used the matching ribbons too! All In Colours from SU! last year.The image is coloured with my copics...the brown may be too dark!! Oh well...back to the drawing board!
Thanks for stopping by!! Good luck to all with the Stamps and Smiles Challenges this week!
Lesley :)

7 comments:

  1. These are soooo cute!! Love the bubbled embossed BG to go with that adorable image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow, I love the monkeys... This is sooo cute... TFS! Hugs and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE is this??? So adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorabe cards! You used the perfect CB folder for that image and sentiment, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the bubble CB folder in the background! And I love the Changitos, but sadly own none! LOL

    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Lesley :) I LOVE the bubbled background and precious layout.

    Thanks for playing along with us each week and joining us during our release week!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. off the scale for cuteness! Love the bubble texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)