Saturday, May 16, 2009

TECC68-Friendship

This card is for the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #68. I made this card for a friend I will be visiting this weekend. The image was stamped in gold ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I added some little fern accents with my Martha Stewart punch. The image is Magenta, I just bought it tonight from my fav stamping store!! The sentiment is Penny Black and I just couldn't resist the words...

I flipped the card sketch and could not use my corner rounder...it was driving me nutso!! It kept getting jammed. I think this black paper is too thick!! Other thinner papers work fine. I have a Martha Stewart lace border punch but this black paper is too think as well!!

The octagon shape is from my cricut cartridge, Basic George. I wanted to try something different!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment, so I can visit your blog.

Smiles,
Lesley :)

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty! You are so gifted! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this sketch - very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower! I think I meant to buy that one but never did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)