Sunday, May 31, 2009

There She Goes Challenge

I made this card for the "There She Goes Challenge" to use white, black and one other colour. I bought this penguin set by AI Clear to make a card for my mother-in-law. She just retired last week and so I am sending this card to her!!! Congrats Adnil!I have not been able to make cards as much lately as I think I made have pinched a nerve in my left lower back, at least that is how it feels!! It has been awful, not being able to stamp. I have been working on getting more mobile again...swimming and walking, that seems to be helping a lot. I hope to be stamping more soon...I really miss it!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you will be back to normal soon. Your cards are really beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I must use my penguin stamps more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOO cute!! I just LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card and the sentiment is fantastic - I bet your mother in law just loved receiving it - Lesley in UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your cards, going to have to check back more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)