Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You to Try- Ultimate Showdown

This card was made for the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge...there are sucn inspiring cards posted there by other hopefuls, it was not hard to catch the inspiration bug!
I found this fun orange paper at my local craft store. I am really into bright orange right now!! I paired it up with Always Artichoke by SU! and white cardstock. The white background is cuttlebugged with French Script and the sentiment is from SU! Elegant Cheer. The flower is from SU! Garden Greetings. I embossed three flowers with white EB powder on the orange cardstock and then cut each flower, layer by layer. I then popped up the flower, layer by layer and then added a white Bazzill brad. I added some sheer ribbon across the card and then added a little sheer bow under the side of the flower. The leaves were made with a Sizzlit die and on Sandstone Paper. The little artichoke green ferns were made with my Martha Stewart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)