Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Sketch and the Colour Throwdown

Today, my sweetie went to the lake with a pal which left me some time to play with my pals!  I saw the PPA Sketch this week and was instantly motivated! Plus with LeAnne's awesome colours at the Colour Throwdown, I knew I had to play!


The base of my card is Marina Mist.  I stamped the flowers from "For All You Do" in Marina Mist and then "kissed" them with the dotted stamp that comes with the set, in Not Quite Navy.  I had to sub in Certainly Celery for Wasabi, I have that ink on order!


Here is my card from the other angle.  I really enjoyed playing with these two challenges.  It was so great to have some crafting time!  It seems to be very rare that I actually get the chance to play!

Thank you for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies:
Stamps: For All You Do, Because I Care (Hostess Level 1)
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery (All Classic Inks)
Paper: Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Extras: Celery Ribbon, Pearls, Oval Punches, DSP (retired)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I recognized that sketch right away! Thanks for playing with my colors---glad you had some time to stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lesley! I love the kissing you did on the flowers and the pearl centers are sooo elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower image - and the colors are wonderful! Very crisp and clean design - love it! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Lesley. You really put your stamping time to good use :-) I need to try that color combo. Lovely clean lines on your interpretation of the sketch.
    Beautiful!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clean! Beautiful card Lesley. I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)