Sunday, July 25, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #8- Inspiration

Well another week has come and gone! Thank you for your wonderful submissions once again! This week we are offering an Inspiration Challenge for you. Here is the inspiration photo, taken by talented photographer Tracey Washington of "Inspire me Photography".  Thanks Tracey!  Be sure to visit her blog to see her other amazing photos. 


Feel free to use the colours, the designs or whatever in the image inspires you, to create a new paper project. 

Here is my card:
This is a clean and simple card using my Daisies #2 Die with the Big Shot and embossing the blue paper with my texturz plates.  The sentiment comes from Oval All.  I tried to capture the colours and the flowers in the bottom photo.  I wish I had that Roses in Winter set, it has been retired for awhile now.  My friend has it, the roses in it look just like the roses in the pottery.

The Paper Players have created some beautiful projects to inspire you!  Please click on their photos in the sidebar to visit their blogs!

Jaydee

Corie

Marlene

LeAnne

Thanks for stopping by!  We are truly looking forward to seeing what you come up with!  Please remember to upload your creation by Friday, July 30th at 5pm (PST).

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, ladies! Can't wait to see Jaydee's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous challenge, Lesley! Really enjoyed playing with it. I love the crisp, clean lines of your card and your white daisy is gorgeous against that deep blue background!
    We had such great submissions last week and can't wait to see what everyone does with the challenge this week.
    Hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)