Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting My Mojo On!


I was really inspired by this week's Mojo Sketch.  I approached this week's sketch as a way to get my Mojo going and decided to just have some fun!!  I decided to flip the sketch on the side.  I also used a couple of other challenges for inspiration and direction.  I LOVED the inspiration photo and colours over at No Time to Stamp and also used the theme of Wild Wedding which is the JUGS Challenge Blog theme challenge this week!


I used the colours Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, Black and Whisper White.  I emailed my new found blogging pal Ann and asked her how to make one of these fun flowers.  I did it Ann!!  Thank you for the instructions, you are the best!!  At the last minute I add the little leaves cut out in Celery.  The white background is embossed with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate.  I love that plate!!  The designer paper is the Presto Patterns inked up in Celery.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: On Your Birthday (111664)
Paper: Daffodil Delight (119683), Basic Black (121045), Certainly Celery (105125), Whisper White (100730), Presto Patterns Designer Paper (117175)
Ink: Certainly Celery Class Ink Pad (105217), Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (100908)
Extras: Scallop Circle Punch (119854), Little Leaves Die (114511), Perfect Details Texturz Plates (115962), 2 Way Glue Pen (100425), Corner Rounder Punch (119871), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)

10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I really like how you used the sketch Lesley. I took one look at it and ran but you made it beautiful! Love the colors, love the last minute leaves and the fan flower is gorgeous! Will you share the directions...please? :-) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so crsip and clean Lesley. I love it. It is just beautiful. Your sentiment matches the card perfectly! I am guessing but did you use 2 scallop circles for your flower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Lesley! You did me proud with the fan folded flower! You get an A+ for following directions! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love that flower! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING!!! I LOVE it!!! So simple and so clean and that big yellow flower is perfection!! (I used to live in British Columbia. In fact it's where I started school. K-3 grade; but we won't talk about how long ago that was!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really gorgeous! I love the simple, clean lines and that fabulous yellow flower :) Thanks so much for playing along with the wedding wild card challenge at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you flipped the sketch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of my favorites for the challenge! love the clean crisp lines you created with the black matting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! The colors are so fresh and pretty! And that flower is fabulous! You should post the directions, cause I'd like to know how to do one! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)