Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Card Class Creations


I thought I would have some fun and share some of the cards I have made for the card classes I have coming up.  I decided to add these to the current Paper Players Challenge "Anything Goes" so I could share with my pals!!   I also am adding them to the challenge over at Mark's Finest Papers.  This is a new challenge for me!  They are looking for a holiday card!!  I love this little snowman from the Holiday Mini Catalogue!  You can't tell in the photo but he has glitter on him!! So cute!  I wish I had more time to write today but I am off to work!





I hope you have a good week! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world!
Smiles,

7 comments:

  1. Lesley, Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. I love all these card. Beautiful:) I'm now a follower
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunningly beautiful!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, these Christmas card are sensational!!

    What a fabulous addition to the Friends of Speedy the Cat's holiday card challenge!! Thank you for playing along and sharing your wonderful work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 4 are wonderful! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.....some fab cards here.....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your cards are just gorgeous, Lesley! That litte snowman is just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, look at you with these cute cards! And your new blog look (or maybe it's not new and I just haven't visited in a while!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)