Friday, April 22, 2011

Yippee!!! I am SO excited!!

This week at the Friday Mashup I am the challenge hostess!!  Yesss!!!  This week I have asked the team to craft in Black and White!  You should see what they created! Wow!  I found these cute teapots and thought they would be good inspiration for all you crafty people out there!  As well as the Black and White theme, we are going Square!!!


This week for our Mashup Challenge, you are welcome to:
  1. Create a Black and White Card
  2. Create a Square Card
  3. Or "Mash it up" and create a Square Black and White Card!
I decided to Mashup it up Baby!  My creation is clean and simple.  I love this stamp from the "Because I Care" Hostess Level 1 set.  It stamped beautifully in Black!  I also got out my favourite Crimping Tool and added a crimp to the black paper behind the main image...I love that crimper!


Come on over to the Friday Mashup and join us this week!!! Also, check out the eye candy from the design team! I hope my bestest blogging pals will come and play my first hostess gig at the Mashup!!!  I would love to see what you create with this challenge!  Have fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

14 comments:

  1. Lesley, Your card is simply elegant, I love your colour challenge this week. Black and White is a favourite combo of mine to work with.
    Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley I just love your CAS card. Great challenge, I'll be back tomorrow to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and I LOVE your card. The crimped paper looks amazing. I must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How elegant! Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Lesley! Classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Lesley! This is such an awesome challenge this week...with a pretty cool hostess, too (wink) Can't wait to play along! Thank you for the fabulous inspiration with this elegant creation. {hugs}
    -AM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Challenge this week Lesley! I love your card, great minds think a like I was going to use the same set. It's simple but elegant. Perfect wedding card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lelsey - you are so talented! This is one of my favorite sets and I always feel like I should color in the flower, but seeing it so simple and elegant is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You came up with a great challenge and your card is just stunning! I love the crimped paper, that is a perfect accent! Just lovely!

    And I was able to access your blog, wooohooo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Lesley. I can't wait to give this challenge a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely! I never would have thought of using that image in black and white...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)