Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Colour Dare #104 and Stamping 411


It is Wednesday which means another great colour challenge from Colour Dare!  I also decided to play along with Stamping 411 which I have not had the chance to play along with in such a long time!!  I loved their sketch this week and knew I had to play along, I hope they do not mind I combined these two challenges!!!


This week at the Colour Dare, Riley has put together three beautiful colours!!!

Baja Breeze
Not Quite Navy
Cajun Craze


I decided to ink up a retiring set called "All Holidays".  The sentiment comes from that set and it is one of my favourites!  I also inked up the "Charming" set.  I used a Baja "Glimmer brad" in the centre of my circle.



Thanks for stopping by!!!  I hope you get the chance to play with us this week at the Colour Dare!!


Smiles,
Lesley

18 comments:

  1. Lesley it's so great to see you playing along with us again! This is so pretty, love the combination of colors & the lace gives it a vintage look. Beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the pop of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - I love the Cajun flowers and the extra layer of crochet trim on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is s beautiful! Love the lace trim, the hint of cajun craze...perfect!

    I don't think I can part with hat stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS Lesley you always use such GORGEOUS colors!!! Great design and such a beautiful creation!!!!!!! Sorry I have been MIA wanted to pop over and say hello!!! Hope you are enjoying your summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great job with the colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lesley. I love how you've colored the flowers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo you chose to use. What a great pinch of color to draw the eye in! It really makes your card great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sketch and I love your card! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Lesley! I love the color combination, and you nailed the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is exquisite, Lesley! This makes me want to go stamp right now! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant card!! Love how you combined these stamp sets and love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEautiful job -- the little pop of red in the flowers adds such a special touch! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card this week, Lesley! I really, really love that sentiment you use...I have to see if I have that set before it's gone. Your colored flowers pop! WTG this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so going to miss this stamp... this is in my NEVER TO BE SOLD pile for sure!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! The colors are perfect together with the splash of colors from the flowers! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)