Monday, June 6, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #61-Thank You


Good morning friends!  We finally got the Guest Room completed and I have some photos to share later this week!  I am so happy with how it looks, my father-in-law Glen is pleased as punch with it too!  He finished adding the trim and painting the trim!


Today is the new Picture Perfect Creations challenge.  This week we are being challenged with some Fall colours but I decided to be a rebel and use the colours to create a fresh, springy card!  It is the end of my school year and I need some thank you cards for all the helpers I have had in my room throughout the year!!


I used my Stampin' Write Markers to create the main image.  The stamp set is called "Just Believe".

I hope you will join us this week at the PPC!
Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies:
Stamps: Just for You, En Francais
Inks: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery
Papers: Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Extras: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Celery Ribbon (retired), Buttons (Retired), Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

13 comments:

  1. Lesley - this is gorgeous and I love your fresh take on the colors. Your helpers will appreciate the cards tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, you are such a rebel! I love the way you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to be a rebel!! This is just pretty, pretty, pretty! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is awesome! I love the stamp set you used to be a rebel. It worked well for you. I loved that you chose to use the certainly celery as your main color to work with and the layout is rocks. Another color combo winner for sure. I can't wait to see pictures of your guest room. You have so much inspiration...can't wait to see what you did. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an utterly gorgeous card Lesley! Your right, definitely springy. Love, love, love it!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and me both! I went for SPRING theme. Just couldn't bring myself to go FALL. Love your card! It is so Bright and Cheery. Your classroom helpers will love it! How lucky for them!! I just absolutely love your card this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley ~ you card is wonderful,and so you rebelled and it's fabulous! love the color challenge too even though I'm not ready to think fall~ I think I'll jump in on this one! TFS and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you made such a Springy card! It is absolutely gorgeous! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love this stamp set & how you colored it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colors said fall or masculine to me but you just proved that they can also be soft and spring-like. What a gorgeous card, Lesley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Lesley! I love the background. Such a springy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you did this weeks color combo, great job once again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)