Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #61-Sketch by Jaydee



Good morning blogging friends!!! Corey went out fishing with a buddy and brought home 3 salmon...yum! Take a look. Too bad the boys were standing in the shadows! LOL! We ate some of the salmon tonight and it was YUMMY! I spent the day at home today, feeling under the weather. After a long bath tonight, I am starting to feel more like myself!

 

This week at the Paper Players it is our last week with our Fall Design Team Lauri Ingram and Sandra Azzopardi.  Both ladies have been exceptional team mates!  I will miss them!  This past month Carrie Gaskin has been our Guest Designer and has done a marvelous job of it too!  Thank you ladies!  Jaydee has come up with an awesome sketch for us to try!!!  I decided to go clean and simple, relying on designer paper and plain ol' stamping...I didn't even colour the image!!!

I used the new Spice Cake Designer Paper and the Always Thankful Stamp set that is coming out on September 1st!  We hope that you will join the Paper Players Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations! 

The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by!!!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love how you paired it with the new DSP! and look at those salmon....wow!!! I really hope you are feeling better and thank you again so much for all your support and inspiration during my stint on the PP this summer! and...thank you again for my blog makeover! I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with you this summer...I am a fan and will be playing right along with the PP starting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lesley, this is stunning! The Spice Cake DSP is the perfect backdrop for the harvest basket. Love this card a ton! Hope you feel better soon!

    And even though I don't like fish, I will say that those salmon do look impressive! Bon appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.....those salmon look good enough to eat!! Right! Sounds good and know they probably enjoyed catching them too!
    Love your wonderful card with that gorgeous DP. So pretty.
    Have a great day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch Lesley!!!! Fabulous creation, sending you well wishes hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Spice Cake (with a name like that, who wouldn't?) and it looks awesome with that wonderful rustic image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Lesley! This DSP is absolutely gorgeous! Leaving the image uncolored works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lesley--way to feature the beautiful DSP. Love the image uncolored--add to the harvest feel. Lovely job and I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Lesley! I love the DSP and how you left the image uncoloured. VEry country looking.

    Thanks for all you encouragement and support over the last 3 months. I've had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so so pretty and wonderful execution on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I used the same stamp for this sketch! I also used the same dsp! I will be posting it after I get off work today.

    Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lesley I LOVE the new Spice Cake DSP and you certainly made it POP. Love the stamp set too. I've used it once (colored) and still love it. Sorry to hear you were under the weather, hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't see it. Just had a black circle with a white bar in place of the pictures and your heading. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy salmon steaks, Batman!! I bet that was a delicious meal! Love your card, Lesley...when do I not? ;) That paper looks fabulous waith the image. I really like bow you left it uncolored, too. Hope you are feeling better...and enjoying your new phone, as well. Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)