Monday, August 22, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations Specialty Challenge #9-Summer Time Fun

Monday is here and it is time for the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge.  This week we have a Theme challenge called "Summer Time Fun".  I needed to scrapbook some of our photos from our Summer adventures and so I went to work.  I created a layout that was quick and easy! I love using the My Digital Studio program!  If you click on the pages, they will come up full size.


We hope that you will join the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!   
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What fabulous layouts! And the photography is beautiful! I love the colors you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your layouts! I still need to figure out how to use my Digital Studio..LOL. I love the colors and oh the pictures are so summery! Very cute dog and oh I love the mountain shot and beach. It looks like you had a ton of fun. Isn't summer time the greatest? Wishing you a perfect summer day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, fabulous layout! What a great way to capture the memories of your first summer trip with Rolley. I love that you selected muted colors for the page, it really helps to provide background, but let the photos be center stage!
    The photos brought a smile to my face, especially as I love the Oregon coastline!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun time. And the scenery is gorgeous! One of these days I've got to spend some quality time with MDS so that I can create wonderful layouts like these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, your layouts are fabulous! Looks like an absolutely beautiful vacation. You are such an inspiration for me to use MDS more. Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lesley!!! I love these :) I don't know how to use MDS yet :( I'm hoping to sit down and learn once the kids go back to school! Looks like you had an awesome vacay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pages Lesley!! And those pics are stunning! Blue skies all the way!! Looks like fun was had by all!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Another scrapper! I love this! Your photos are so clear! Wonderful, wonderful... just wonderful!! We LOVE the Oregon Coast. Will be going there next summer. Gotta graduate our kiddos from the Washington Coast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWWWWWWWEeeeee amazing...great job, love it...was fun this time too! Great job!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)