Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Challenge #17

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!!  Can you believe we have completed 17 cards (well really 18 Christmas cards since yesterday!!) The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!


Wendy's Choice: Bonnie
 Stamping With Klass

Bonnie's card just stole my heart! I am a huge Gingerbread lover (all year long) and as soon as I seen her card I fell in love with it! I loved the tiny bit of designer paper along with all the white on this card and the added gingerbread guys! So adorable!! 
Congratulations Bonnie for being my Top Pick this week!

LeAnne's Choice: Carol

Carol's cards always have such style and this one is a perfect example!  The combination of snowy blue and warm cocoa is so pretty and seasonal, and her layered snowflakes are just divine.  But I think it was the vintage-style sentiment that sent me over the top!  Love it all, Carol!  Congratulations on being my Top Pick this week!

Nina’s Choice: Lindsay
Doodlings

I was drawn to Lindsey’s clean and simple card. I love the way the ornaments are strung together with glittery ribbon and I adore texture on a card. The added bling to the snowflakes is perfect. Congratulations Lindsay, on being my Top Pick this week!
Arielle's Choice: Patti
What Are You Inking?

The gorgeous, fun colors of Patti's card grabbed me from the word go! Who'd have thought Old Olive & Marina Mist would make such an amazing combo for a Christmas card? I love the cute images, and the glitter highlighted embossing is awesome! Patti's card is just the perfect amount of whimsy! Congratulations on being my Top Pick this week! 

This week's winner is:


Lesley's Choice
My eye kept being drawn to Rose's sweet card this week. The glittery snowflakes, the adorable designer paper and the clean lines made this a complete stand out for me! Congratulations Rose on being our Challenge Winner at Merry Monday. Please contact me, my email is located in my banner at the top, so we can discuss you being our Guest Designer next week!

Thank you to everyone who is playing along!  If you are looking for this week's challenge, please CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to again receive an honorable mention! Thank you Lee Anne for choosing my card among your favorites! I'm really glad I started playing along with this fun challenge, and it's great to see my Christmas cards being made so early in the year! Thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all -- this is a group of stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for choosing my card Lesley!!! :)

    congrats to all the others :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)