Sunday, May 13, 2012

Paper Players #95 {Happy Birthday}


Happy Mother's Day! What a crazy week and a quick one too! The days are getting longer with daylight but somehow shorter on time? Am I crazy or does anyone else feel this way? Anyway, onto my post! Ann is our hostess for the Paper Players Challenge this week and it is a Colour Challenge and I am in LOVE with the fresh, bright colours! YUM! They match my blog!!!



I needed to ink up my Creative Elements stamp set which has not seen any ink for SUCH a long time. I love that floral image from it and the vines...oh so pretty! I stamped the butterfly in So Saffron (I actually do not own Daffodil Delight yet-GASP!) and fussy cut it! Then popped it up on a glue dot. Again I added the ribbon in the form of pennants at the bottom and used my favourite new sentiment stamp Perfectly Penned.


We hope that you will join the Paper Players Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

The Paper Players Design Team
Lesley Croghan (You are here)

14 comments:

  1. Aaaah, my favorite set! So pretty in these colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lesley! I love how you used the challenge colors! And what a fabulous layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Lesley! And I do love how it matches your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Lesley! Love the way you've stamped the vines in both corners and the over-stamped sentiment is lovely! Way to use the ribbon as pennants too--love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lesley! Love the gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Happy Birthday stamp! Very pretty card, love the vines and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley... love love love the Perfectly Penned stamp set! I'm loving these colors too and the DT samples are Gorgeous! hus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I guess I know what color will be going on your first order from the new catty then, eh? Lol! This is beautiful! Love the butterfly and now you have made me want to add that stamp set to my wish list. Gah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous use of these colours Lesley! This is such a gorgeous stamp set - one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a great use of this stamp set-one I have yet to get but it is on my ever growing list:)Love how you cut out the butterfly and that gorgeous flower image just "pops". Really like how the ribbon is peaking out from under the main panel too. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lesley, I love that the colors for this week match your blog!! :) This is a great layout and I love the striped DSP up against the polka dot embossed background. Such a pretty stamp set to use! Hope you had a great week and that your weekend is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)