Monday, November 12, 2012

Merry Monday #41-A Trio of Possibilities!

Looking for last week's winners, please CLICK HERE.


Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards! Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge! So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! This week I combined my sketch with the pretty colours at the Play Date Cafe. I thought the jewel-toned colours would make some elegantly wrapped gifts! I also used the square punches to show that the circle elements could be ANY shape.




{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Sentiment (Flourishes), Jolly Bingo Bits (SU!)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Concord Crush
Paper: SU! Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and retired Cottage Wall DSP
Extras: Rhinestones on the presents, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot

   
LeAnne PuglieseBonnie KlassNina Forsyth
Wendy AungstNarelle FarrugiaAllisa Chilton
Sue JoyceSherry EckbladMargaret Moody (FD)

13 comments:

  1. Love your card Lesley and you used my all time/go to embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card Lesley! This is the week I am going to participate in the challenge! (really)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketch this week, Lesley! Your card is adorable and I love the colors you used!
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fresh and pretty, Lesley! I love these colors and the little presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and gorgeous card, Lesley. Those colours work so well together. Also love to see all the other cards. So much variations based on the same sketch and the same shapes. Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch, fun to play with. I think I want to do another one and use squares. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really wonderful card, Lesley! Love the colors and your trio of presents! Great idea to swap the circles for squares too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours are fantastic for a Christmas card Lesley and I like the squares. My first card was made with squares but I wasn't happy with the photo. I did post it on your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty! I found you over at The Playdate Cafe blog. I really like this sketch and hope to enter a card this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Lesley, these colours are wonderful and I love the little gift boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning colour combo for Christmas Lesley - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love those colors together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a fun sketch! Love your sample and the cards from the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)