Sunday, January 13, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined in at Merry Monday this past week! What a superb collection of Christmas cards! Well done to everyone for adding one card to their stash for next Christmas!


This week's Top Pick-voted on by the design team is this adorable card created by:


Congratulations Kim! We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, January 21st. Please email me by clicking the envelope icon at the top of my blog. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my card! I'm honored to be included with such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!! Top picks is so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for picking my card as a winner too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards!! What a wonderful way to start the new year. CONGRATS to all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)