Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Alley Way {Be Inspired} Challenge


Wanted to share a card I made Friday night for the current The Alley Way Be Inspired Challenge. I recently ordered some new goodies from TAWS and was excited to ink up "Petal Pushers" and "Tiny Treasures".

Here is the inspiration photo:
My background paper was inspired by the colours in the photo. I also loved those maps and chose the colours for my pinwheels and because there were 3 map, I had three squares as well. The chair had a shiny look to it, so I added the pearls to the centers of my pinwheels.

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Love the little pearls you added to the cute pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute....love the pinwheels, and that paper is perfect for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful and fun! I love the bold background with the cute little pinwheels!! Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)