Monday, May 20, 2013

Merry Monday #63 {Jingle All the Way}


Welcome to another week at Merry Monday! Each week I share a sketch and my wonderful design team put together Christmas cards to get you into the festive Christmas card making spirit!! All of us like to work ahead on our Christmas cards and so a team was born! We hope you will use the sketch and link up a Christmas card this week!!

This week I pulled out one of my favourite Stampendous Christmas stamps! I love cats and thought it would be fun to play along with the ABC Christmas Challenge to use "Jingle Bells" on your card!! I thought this image would be purrfect!

I kept my card pretty clean and simple but added a burlap circle to the bottom, it is a pre-made embellishment from Little Yellow Bicycle. My designer paper is from Simple Stories.




{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Stampendous
Inks: Copics
Papers: Crumb Cake, White, Simple Stories
Extras: Little Yellow Bicycle, Pearls

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Tenia Nelson!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!


Allisa Chilton Bonnie KlassLeAnne Pugliese

 Margaret Moody Narelle Farrugia Nina Forsyth 




Sherry Eckblad
Vicki Burdick







 Wendy AungstTenia Nelson Guest DesignerMarisa Ritzen Featured Designer

19 comments:

  1. Lesley, your card is totally adorable. Love the stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sketch and DT inspiration and I totally agree with Sherry's comment. That cat stamp is so adorable, as is the finished card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile! What an adorable and fun card! Another great sketch, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY fun card, the cats are so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE those cats! Such a fun, fun Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just the cutest, Lesley! Love that you flipped the sketch. Those cats are adorable!
    Have a wonderful week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is the most adorable Christmas card ever. I love those cats and sentiment...just so fun.

    Cute burlap addition, too.

    Great sketch and I'm chomping at the bit to get a card made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute.....this card just makes me laugh! I love the corner treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stinkin' cute card, Lesley! After being a Merry Monday stalker for a very long time, I'm finally joining in the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Lesley! love how the DT was inspired too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card Lesley, the image is supper cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card. Love all the cards by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card has totally made me smile Lesley! Love those stacked cats and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. girl i love the kitty image you used :)
    awesome work as always from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your adorable cat images Lesley and the burlap and button finishing touch. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love that jingle bells christmas card. Great design with the star papers and diecuts too.Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally love your card that image is sooo cute! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow your card looks really wonderful and the image is soooo cute.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)