Monday, May 27, 2013

Merry Monday #64 {From Our House to Yours}

Merry Monday is here and with it a brand new Christmas card sketch! A special thank you to Marisa Ritzen for being our Featured Designer for Merry Monday for the Merry Month of May! We loved having you join us Marisa, and share your gorgeous creations!! Didn't the month ZOOM by! 


This week, the sketch is very simple. I decided to use my stocking punch from Stampin' Up, a sentiment from AMUSE stamps and some Christmas paper from Jillibean Soup. Quick and easy! This card took less that 10 minutes to make which is the whole point!! Crank them out and get another Christmas card done for your stash!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: AMUSE
Inks: Black
Papers: Espresso, Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Jillibean Soup
Extras: Twine, Stocking Punch

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Hazel!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!

Allisa Chilton Bonnie KlassLeAnne Pugliese
 Margaret Moody Narelle Farrugia Nina Forsyth 
Sherry Eckblad
Vicki Burdick
 Wendy Aungst Hazel Harris Guest DesignerMarisa Ritzen Featured Designer

15 comments:

  1. Lesley, I asolutely love your card. That stocking paper and that big stocking too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awfully pretty Christmas card done by the DT! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stocking paper and the focal stocking!! So, so cute!! Loved being a part of the team this month - hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for inviting me to be a guest for today's challenge - I really enjoyed making this card - and I love the various cards made by the team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lesley, what great papers and your stocking is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is perfect with the pretty stocking! Hope you had a great day off too! Somehow the day just hasn't been long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!! All the stockings are delightful!! Love that background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, I love your card and sketch! I so wish I had that stocking punch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, this is the cutest card. Love the fun paper and punched stocking in red checks is adorable. What a delightful card someone will receive this Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super-cute paper--that stocking matches your DP "theme" perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling stocking card Lesley and the DT rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is SOOOO cute! I am inspired to play along. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stocking card is so playful and cute! I love the sketch, as always :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is totally fabulous! I love that you churned this card out in 10 mins - I'm so envious (wish I could do that!).LOVE the papers and your stocking looks fab in gingham! This is another fabulous sketch Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lesley, your card is just too cute!! Love that dp and the large stocking - very festive!! Thanks for the fun sketch design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)