Sunday, May 5, 2013

Paper Issues, Moxie Fab World & MOJO Monday {Mother's Day Wishes}

Happy Sunday friends! This is my second post for the day, if you are looking for my Whimsy and Stars Studio Blog Hop post, please CLICK HERE. 


I made this card for the current ISSUE challenge over at Paper Issues which is a Mother's Day Theme and we are featuring Pink Paislee! I LOVE Pink Paislee and I was so excited to get some of their Indigo Blue Collection out of my stash to make my card today! I was inspired by the amazing inspiration photo on Moxie Fab World's Trigger Tuesday. I loved the pink blooms and the wood grain background, which I tried to mimic with my middle pennant. 


My sketch is this week's MOJO Monday Sketch!! It is SUCH a pretty sketch! My sentiment comes from a Verve Set. I thought it would look cute at the bottom of my card, stamped in artichoke but I am wondering now if it is lost down there? Oh well, I hope my mommy will love it. Oh I had a lovely time making this card!!! Have you created your Mother's Day cards yet?

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Verve
Inks: Always Artichoke
Papers:  Pink Paislee Indigi Bleu Collection, Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Extras: Leaf Die, Lace Ribbon, Pearl, MFT Dienamics

19 comments:

  1. Any Mother would love to get this card! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so beautiful, Lesley! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful Lesley! Love the pop of pink from the bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bloom, and the vines behind are divine (haha).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley - this is beautiful. Love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! The flower is exquisite. Love it to bits! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)
    hope your having a great weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very pretty, Lesley! It is right up my alley! And of course, your mom will love it. :) Moms always love what their kids make, even if we're so much older now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking for Mother's Day card ideas, and this is perfect...so gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet flower! The sweet pink is so beautiful with the craft and pretty vine! Just beautiful, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lesley! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, Lesley! I love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Lesley! Love your banners! What beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)