Monday, June 24, 2013

Exciting & Happy News!!! {SRM Stickers Design Team}

Good morning! 

I hope you will return later today to see my 
Gallery Idol Round 5 submissions at 2pm (PST). 

Wow, what an exciting day!! Today I have three important posts to share with you!!! The first being right now! 

I am proud and absolutely delighted to be designing for SRM Stickers! Hooray! 

The Logo

Susan, the owner, has such an array of stickers to play with! I love them and I think you will love them too!!! 


I would like to share some projects I made using SRM Stickers in the past! I am looking forward to sharing some new projects with you soon!





Here is the new team! I am looking forward to crafting with them!

Have a happy day!!!

16 comments:

  1. Well huge congrats to you Lesley! That is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leslie! I look forward to seeing your sticker creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! Congrats to ya Lesley. So happy to be on the team with ya! Your SRM projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on fire!!!! Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and I am so happy to be on a team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Congrats!! :)Love your projects! And I look forward to creating with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Lesley! You are going to rock the SRM DT! So very happy for you! Can't wait to be inspired! Today's SRM projects are simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lesley sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to our team Lesley. So excited to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Lesley on making the SRM DT and the Gallery Idol Top 5! How exciting! I am so excited to be designing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I am so happy to be a member of this fantastic DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats my friend :) you rock the SRM goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well you are having an exciting 2nd part of the year! Congrats on making the Team.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HUGE Congrats Lesley!!!!!! Can't wait to see your DT creations :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)