Saturday, September 21, 2013

CASE this Sketch and CAS-ual Fridays {Thanks SO Much}


Wow, two cards in one day! I have not managed to do that in a long time. It felt good getting crafty!! I am excited to share my second card as it is a little "out of the box" for me! I wanted to reach for white or kraft as the card base but instead decided to use Midnight Muse. 


So I went to work and got out my brand new My Favorite Things Leaf Dies. which I bought at my local craft store...Crafty Capers. EEK!!! So happy that Vic is starting to get in some MFT goodies!!! I used the fun sketch at CASE This Sketch and the Theme Challenge from CAS-ual Fridays.




13 comments:

  1. Whoot, whoot - loving those maple leaves! Great colour combo and use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and oranges together. More and more cards are having colored bases and they are so great. Will have to try to break away from my white :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of Midnight Muse - the leaves are so rich on it! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Midnight Muse is a great color with the leaves. Love the rich colors and the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leaves on the dark blue. It's warm and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the second Fall card I've seen today on a blue background! It's so striking and shows off the beautiful leaves to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. That blue background is very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is such a lovely fall card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous color comb, Lesley! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the subtle stamping on the leaves. beautiful card, Lesley! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great card to mass produce! It's so pretty. Thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)