Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Monday #88 {Use an Animal on your Christmas card!}


Welcome to the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge. 

This week, I am not sharing a card. I have decided to take the week off 
but the team has created such beauties to share with you!

Our challenge this week: 

Create a Christmas card with an animal 
of some sort on it!

1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).
2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.
3. Each participant is encouraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery. (Who doesn't love comments!)
4. Have fun!
5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.


Welcome to our winner from 2 weeks ago, Marybeth! She is our Guest Designer this week!




13 comments:

  1. oh I love animals!! The cards by the DT members are all so adorable!! Beautifully done, everyone! Thanks for the fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again, Lesley, for the opportunity to join in with your team of amazing designers! This is such a fun one this week!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many cute animals on the cards! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get a chance to play along as often as I wanted to this year :( Thank you for such fantastic inspiration and a very Merry Christmas to you and your team!!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just come across your blog recently so i thought id join in this challenge, thank you for a great challenge and for stunning inspiration too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally a chance to participate in a challenge again ... love all the DT inspiration!
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I have entered your challenge..its great and very inspiring...!! Thanks All...!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Creations from the DT. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely DT cards...Christmas is just around the corner now! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The design team cards are inspirational. Thank you! I'll be posting comments on #'s 10,15,41,57,63. There are more I like, but had to narrow it down. Phew! Hard to pick favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry! I goofed. Mine is NOT a Christmas card and I don't know how to get rid of it. :( It's number 88.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Challenge, loved the challenge photo and gorgeous DT cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)