Monday, December 30, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room {Cream, Kraft & Black}


Our Shabby Tearoom Challenge this week is to create a project using the colours BLACK, KRAFT AND CREAM/WHITE! The photo suggests a New Year theme but really, it is up to you what you create and remember, it does not have to be shabby!


I am the hostess this week and above is the photo I used...I loved the sepia look...I am really into neutrals.


For my card I used the Paper Sweeties Set called Let It Snow and the Paper Sweeties dies called Homespun Holidays Sweet Cuts! Love that there was a star in the pack! I layered some gold ribbon beneath the star cut outs and I put the whole panel through my crimper. The card is really pretty with the gold peeking through.

I am also entered this card into the following challenges:


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I loved the glowing candles...hence the glow in my stars.

papersweeties inspiration14 Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge #14!

4 comments:

  1. How elegant...love the bit of crimping...adds a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously done. Love the negatives of the star and how you used the cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo elegant, Lesley! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the crimped panel and the cutout stars with the gold behind them. This is a great color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)