Monday, January 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties Release {Sneak Peek!}

Welcome to Release Week at Paper Sweeties
This week we have a wonderful set of stamps to share with you! This month's release is so sweet and lovely; I like the sentiments! I think you will too. I had fun getting out some Valentine themed paper and getting to work.


Come and join our hop to see what the design team has put together for you! 

Blog Hop List:


I stamped the large cupcake flourish in Melon Mambo Ink and the sentiment is done in Bermuda Bay Ink. My flower was created using some retired punches.

Stop on by Paper Sweeties to start the hop!

10 comments:

  1. so totally cute.. I love the color combo.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley these papers are the perfect little treat as a backdrop for this frame and sentiment! Love seeing you design for Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, you have bright, bold and beautiful down pat! Always know I'll find a 'winner' on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love the colors you used! What a sweet Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aqua and pink are one of my all-time favorite color palettes and this card does not disappoint! LOVE all the sweetness you included in your beautiful design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Love the papers, flower, and sweet stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card Lesley, you are queen of flower making. The colours are gorgeous. I love the cupcake frame for the sentiment and the scallop detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is darling Lesley!! Love the sweet little hearts in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally adorable, Lesley! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)