Saturday, February 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Inspiration Challenge #17 - 'Polka Dot Love'


Happy Saturday friends and welcome to a brand new Paper Sweeties month long inspiration challenge! Debbie has chosen a wonderful inspiration photo and is inspiring us to think SPRING! I know that I am ready for some sunshine and pretty flowers. I find working with pastel colours to be a challenge for me but I love the way gray and other deep neutrals can ground those light pastel colours.


My favourite stamp set from the last release was the adorable Home Sweet Home stamp set. I loved paper piecing and this sweet house image is perfect for that! I used the colours in the inspiration photo and went to work!

The team has created wonderful samples for you to see...hop along with us!

  March Guest Designer: Diane Hover


{Supplies Used}
Inks: Memento Black
Papers: Scraps from my paper bin, white, black and gray
Extras: MFT-Flower Die, Cloud Embossing folder, Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)