Saturday, March 1, 2014

MFT & CAS-ual Fridays {Friends}


Happy weekend, friends! I was inspired by some of my good blogging pals to play along with the current Shades of Gray Themed Challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays. Congratulations, ladies! I LOVE working with neutrals and gray is one of my favourites!!! Then I went looking for a sketch. The sketch over at My Favorite Things was awesome and I decided to do my card horizontal instead of vertical so that my flower "stem" and tag could fit better.

 MFTWSC165


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: My Favorite Things: Chalkboard Greetings
Inks: Black
Papers: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, White, Real Red
Extras: Prima Donna PetalsModern Morocco Background Die, Recollections-Tags, Flourish Die

11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Lesley...awesome use of the grays with the fun pop of red!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE gray, white and the pop of red! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color palette ;) Love it, Lesley!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love that pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :) love the touch of red !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the greys with the pop of red Lesley! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lattice motif and the pop of red! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lesley, this is so pretty. Love the greys. the pop of red, and that lattice background and big flourish. You put them all togethe so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these colors and that background die is a perfect backdrop for the pretty flourish and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pop of red is so very perfect on this card! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These dies add so much texture. Love it! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)