Saturday, March 8, 2014

MFT Stamps {Colour & Sketch Challenges}

Saturday! Hooray! I am getting my craft ON this weekend and having some fun! The past two weekends have been report card writing but this weekend is all about PLAYING with my crafty toys! I am ready for a break and looking forward to a nice long walk tomorrow too! 

MFTWSC166

Print

I was intrigued by simple sketch over at My Favorite Things and then I saw their Colour Combo challenge! Well...I do not have the exact colours so I went into my stash and tried to match them as well as I could! I used some Crumb Cake, Pale Plum, Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizzazz with White. Oh how I wish I had some stitched circles! On my wishlist! But I do have the Flag Stax and I LOVE them! I stamped an old Stampin' Up sentiment I found in my stash. I loved the clean look of the font. I hope you do too!



{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Retired Stampin' Up
Inks: Black
Papers: SU! Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, Pale Plum, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Extras: MFT Rose Die, Bird Punch (SU!), Flag Staxx (MFT), Embossing Folder (SU!)


Last time I used the MFT Rolled Roses I had a few questions about how I roll my roses. I use tweezers and hold on tight! At the end of winding them, I use a small glue dot to secure the rose.

10 comments:

  1. I love your take on both the sketch and color challenge! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful...love the embossing and blooms! Have fun crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for having to go thru your stash, your card is wonderful & so spring like; I enjoy your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Lesley, love the colors, but the embossed background really pops out! Great job with the rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the colors and your rolled flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and elegant! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty! If I may, I think I'll lift it for my next card and give you all the credit, of course :) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card, it's super duper inspiring to me!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!! Love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)