Thursday, March 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Release Countdown!

Hooray! Time for a brand new stamp and die release from Paper Sweeties! This month, Debbie has outdone herself with the CUTEST stamps and matching dies! I LOVED working with them and I know you will enjoy what the team has created with them!


I had to make a sweet and simple card using the tulip stamp and matching die! 


I decided to make a little gift bag to go with my card...OH my word...love how cute this new stamp and die set is!!!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Paper Sweeties (March Release)
Inks: Memento Ink & Copics
Papers: SU! Coastal Cabana, White, Crumb Cake
Extras: SRM Press-Glassine Bag, Twine, Stitched Mat

Come hop along to see what the design team created!


9 comments:

  1. Lesley, this set is darling and who doesn't love a matching set? This will make someone smile from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS design on this adorable matching set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects, Lesley! Love the goody bag idea!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and gift bag! Love that tulip with coordinating die! And, you made it shine with these sweet projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love ... LOVE this set, Miss Lesley! I'm going to CASE it for my March card classes -- thanks for the A-MAZING inspiration this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card and love the treat bag.. adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, I'm absolutely sure you never sleep! So adorable, simple but sweetly elegant set. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)