Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Break Frivolity! {TAWS, CTD, MFT & FTL}

Well my first day of Spring Break was HIGHLY productive! I had a blast; inking up some fun new stamp sets and playing along with a couple of challenges.


This first card I used the sketch from the Fall to Layout and the colours from The Colour Throwdown. I was also inspired by the BIC Challenge and played along-so I used an Alley Way Stamp!


For my next card, I played along with the BIC Challenge again and also used the colours from The Colour Throwdown again. The sketch above is one I found at My Favorite Things!


       MFTWSC167

6 comments:

  1. yeah for spring break!!!!! Awesome cards Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally rockin' the throwdown colors again! Love both the bold flower design and the adorable birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring Break! Ours - two full weeks - begins on Friday! Excited! Both your cards are stunning. Love the flower image of the first, and the layout! Long and skinny - very cool! Your second: A-DOR-A-BLE! Perfect takes on the challenges!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your FTL card! Its beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez, Lesley, these cards are awesome! Love the elegant look of the first one and the adorableness (!) of that elephant!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are adorable!! Love your coloring!
    Thank you for joining BIC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)