Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Challenge #3 {Hello}

Hello stamping friends and welcome to The Challenge #3

This week I had fun with a "skewed" panel! My sketch came together quickly! I hope you enjoy it and play along. I would love to see what you create with my sketch! The measurements for my card are below the sketch.


Here are the card measurements that I used to create my card:
Card Base 4.25" x 11" scored at 5.5" (A2)
Striped Piece 3.75" x 5"
Skewed Gray Panel 2.5" x 4.50"
White Panel 2.5" x 4"


See that piece of designer paper on an angle...yep, that means "skewed"! I dug into a stash of old Stampin' Up papers and it gave me the colours for my card. I also used a retired floral set...one of my favourites! But if you wanted to do something similar any floral set would work! My colour combo is Coastal Cabana, Cajun Craze, White and Black.

You have until Sunday, April 6th at Noon (PST) to play along:

12 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great sketch and card! I love the tilted angles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo and just love the pops of red and that gorgeous flower image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lesley! I love those beautiful layered butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous! Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. had to! saw it, knew i wanted to use it, and it turned out to be exactly what i needed! LOVE this, and your card is gorgeous, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lesley, I love the background texture and pretty colours. Another fantastic sketch :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Love the colors and the texture on the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fabulous sketch, Lesley-you pulled me out of my no-challenge rut! :) I LOVE this pretty card, it is perfect for Spring! I was actually referring to CHA last Summer (2013), I did not get to go to CHA Winter, or I would have loved to meet you too! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just have to say..that the cards that are linked up for this sketch are absolutely wonderful!!! So impressed ladies...and Lesley...I LOVEEEEEEE this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the awesome sketch.. Love the creation!.. gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a great challenge. Fab sketch.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)