Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Challenge {Weekly Reminder}


Hello stampy friends! Wow, so many wonderful samples of cards made with my current sketch! I love the variety! Did you see that I have a small challenge on my blog? Yes! I have named it "The Challenge" and I do not have a design team...just me and once in a while, I am going to invite a crafty "colleague" to share their take on The Challenge!

My Photo

This week, I asked a fellow stamper Marybeth Lopez to create a card; to show you another way to tackle the sketch! Wow! I was blown away by her subtle yet powerful card!!! Thank you so much, Marybeth! Isn't it adorable!


Won't you come along and join the fun!
This is a 2 week challenge and will end on Sunday, March 9th at Noon (PST).

CLICK HERE to play!

3 comments:

  1. super fun, love Marybeth's take on your fun sketch! Hope to play this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So happy to see Marybeth featured here. I love the pop of color from those sweet banners on the white background! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love the colorful banners on the white background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)