Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Challenge {Weekly Winner}

Happy Sunday and welcome to Always Playing with Paper! Wow! My first sketch at The Challenge was met with such amazing artwork! I loved the range of cards submitted! Thank you to everyone who joined in...!

The first "Winner" of The Challenge is Charissa Laarman


I was drawn to Charissa's sweet card because I loved the colour combo, the adorable party owls and the sweet sense of play on her card! 

I have created a simple "Winner Badge" for your blog, Charissa. 
I hope you will add it to your sidebar! 
Just save to your computer and upload as an image to your sidebar.


Please be sure to check in with me in one hour to see The Challenge #2 based on a card I made this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card, Lesley!! I loved playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and very deserving of the win...I thought how cute it was the first time I saw it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)