Monday, May 26, 2014

The Challenge #7-Reminder



Welcome to Broni who won the last sketch at The Challenge! I asked her to share a card she created for the current challenge and I just LOVE how beautiful it is! Wow, gorgeous colours!


click her name to visit her blog

I also created another card for the challenge, using some Christmas stamps from Stampin' Up...love these snowflakes! I stamped them in Bermuda Bay and Primrose Petals ink. The sentiment comes from a set designed by Technique Tuesday. I stamped the sentiment in light stone gray. 


Be sure to play along and to link up your card before Sunday, June 1st at Noon (PST).

To play along, please CLICK HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards ladies...thanks for the reminder Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lesley! Love the colorful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both Bright and bold Broni's card are ur subtle and beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)