Monday, July 14, 2014

The Challenge #10 Winners and Three Top Picks

Thank you to everyone who played along with The Challenge #10! Before we get onto the winners, we wanted you to know that we have decided to take a summer break and The Challenge will be back on Monday, July 28th!
Here is the Main Winner and the Three Top Picks!
Main Winner:

I just adored how Kathy used the colours to make this pretty card!



Top Three Picks:
(in no particular order)




The Challenge will be back on Monday, July 28th! See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kathy, Maura, & Sandy! Thank you also for choosing my card. I am honored! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for chosing my card! You made me smile this morning, a good way to start the day! Congrats to the other winners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out! Gave me a happy start to the day. Congrats to Sandy, Kristie and Kathy, too. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, thanks SO much for choosing my card as the winner! Congrats to Maura, Sandy and Kristie - I LOVE their beautiful designs!! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)