Thursday, August 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties August Release Countdown!

Time for a new stamp release over at Paper Sweeties


I absolutely love balloon dies and stamps and I squealed when I saw this sweet balloon image in my design team package this month! I made a super simple card and stamped the balloon five times and then coloured the balloons with my Copics. I kept the design simple and I am so happy with how it turned out. I love that the balloon "string" is curved which makes stamping a bunch of balloons easy! I have not made a card this simple in such a long time!


The design team has created some eye candy that is sure to inspire! Come and hop along with us!

Lesley Croghan <<< You are HERE


New Products & Links:



You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy


Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty pastel collection of balloons with wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Such a SWEET Card!! I LOVE the Design and the FUN Colors!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable :) love the pastel colors on the balloons !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these pretty pastel balloons! What a sweet card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)