Saturday, August 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties August Release Rewind!

Time for a new stamp release over at Paper Sweeties


As you can see...I LOVE this sweet flower and die set! I mixed the new release with the Teapot Die (another fave from Paper Sweeties) and I wanted to create a funkier look with the colours. I die cut the teapot in black and white polka dot paper...I hope it stands out enough. The roses are clustered together and the sentiment is stamped in the same colour for some continuity! 


The design team has created some eye candy that is sure to inspire! Come and hop along with us!

Lesley Croghan <<< You are HERE


New Products & Links:



You Are Fab
Hello Friend
Party Time
Be Happy


Sweet Cuts - Party Time
Sweet Cuts - Be Happy

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)