Monday, August 25, 2014

The Challenge #13 {Wintery Hues}

Hello and welcome to The Challenge #13 already!!!! Today we have another sketch/colour combo! You can use just the sketch, just the colours or combine the two...it is totally up to you! 


Christmas has been on my brain...it is exactly three months away today (eep!) and so I thought I had better get a Christmas card done for my stash! I wanted to create something clean, simple with lots of white! So I did my layers light and airy and kept the design simple. I used all Stampin' Up stamps for a change and I used Bermuda Bay, Not Quite Navy and Pumice (Distress) Inks.


The measurements for my sketch are:
Card Base-4.25"x 5.5"
Middle Rectangle (layer)-3.25"x 4.25"
Middle Rectangle-3"x 4"


The design team here at The Challenge has created such amazing cards to inspire you! I hope you enjoy using the sketch or the colours or both! 




3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)