Monday, October 20, 2014

The Challenge Winner and Top Three Picks!




So many amazing cards in the linky this week but Karren's clean and simple beauty was one I could not ignore! I love the use of the stitched dies, the clean lines. Such a soft and pretty card!


Congratulations, Karren. I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email me by clicking on the envelope icon in the top of my blog banner for more information!


I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)



This adorable card with the sponged sky was too cute to spook! 



Lee Ann's gorgeous card took my breath away! Love that stenciled background!



Sheryl's pretty card and cool sponged background caught my eye! The pop of red is beautiful!


Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you! Would you like a head start? Here is the next challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card from among such beautiful entries, Lesley! Congrats to Emily, Lee Ann and Sheryl - all simply gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for choosing my card to be in your top 3! Always love your sketches, they are just perfect!
    Congrats to the other winners as well!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)