Monday, February 2, 2015

The Challenge #24


Hello and welcome to The Challenge
You are welcome to use the sketch, the colours or mix them up to create a card! Have fun! I have included the dimensions for my sketch design.

Sketch Dimensions
(this is only a suggestion)
Card Base: 4.25 x 5.5"
Gray Side Strip: 3.5 x 5.5"
Rectangle: 2.25 x 4"
Long Flag: 2 x 4.50"
Star: Any Shape



The start of a new month means a new Featured Designer and I am thrilled to welcome one of my best blogging pals, Amy Tsuruta! Amy is not only a gifted crafter but a lovely person. She has boundless energy and we are so excited to have her with us this month!

We are also thrilled to have Nance Leedy as our Guest Designer this week!

Guest Designer

The design team have created inspiring samples to get you into the crafting mood! Come and join us!


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene

6 comments:

  1. Yay! gorgeous inspiration! Thanks for having me this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a funny sketch and a super-sunny palette... plus it's always fab to see what miss amy will do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design team inspiration, I just found this challenge by way of Amy. I think I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much wonderful inspiration from the designers :)
    Totally forgot to link up my card on here from last week…oops ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)