Friday, March 20, 2015

MOJO Monday, The Paper Players, CASOLOGY &The Color Throwdown



Got my "CRAFT" on tonight! Yay! I made a quick and simple group of matching cards. Tomorrow is the start of my Spring Break and although I will miss my kiddos, I am tired and need a break! I will hopefully be crafting much more next week!

The first card I made is simple and for no challenges...it was a warm up card and for my stash!



I was inspired to play along with CASOLOGY and their "Blossom" Challenge. I inked up a fun new-to-me set from Verve called Poppy Birthday! I decided just to play with this new set and used the colours from The Color Throwdown. I just stamped the poppies up along the side of the card...and stamped the sentiment on the opposite side. I used Navy as my accent colour.


Then I decided to play along with Mojo Monday! Yay! I never get the chance to play during the week. I kept my design simple and clean. I stamped the bigger poppies and then popped them up on dimensionals. I kept the design simple. I used the The Color Throwdown colours again.

 

I am also linking this to the current Paper Players Challenge too. They are looking for CAS flowers.


23 comments:

  1. Stunning ..Love the crispness and cleanness of your designs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous! Love the neat clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just one word BEAUTIFUL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooooooo pretty! Beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards, Lesley! So crisp, and bold, and bright! Love the font of the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Spring Break! Awesome trio of cards...love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, I love ALL of these cards! The colors are so eye catching and the stamp set is fabulous! Thank you very much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these! The colors are so pretty. Enjoy Spring Break - ours is the following week. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a FUN mix of floral cards Lesley!! Cute flowers and a terrific job with all of the challenges. Enjoy your spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE these cards, Lesley! So pretty! I have this stamp set and I am going to CASE you! Have a great spring break! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow all of your cards are amazing..... The color combos, flowers and sentiments tie everything together into a perfect set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous, Lesley! I love what you've done with this set - must dig mine out and try and make something as beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great set of cards, Leslie! I love how the bright colors and striped paper work so well with all the white space. Enjoy your week off and I hope you get lots of crafting time in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, crisp design! I love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to knock out all those challenges Les. Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic collection of cards. I love them all. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful designs, Lesley! Poppy Birthday is one of my favorite Verve sets. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a trio of beauties, Lesley! I love that you made a "warm up card" - I do that too! Loving all three of these and those fun Verve flowers! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty cards! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy spring break to you, Lesley! I love that you made a warm-up card...you are my idol! :) All three of your cards would be great for the CASology challenge this week...such pretty blossoms and so much lovely white space! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty cards Lesley. Love those blooms with the different colors. The striped paper adds a nice touch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all gorgeous Missy! I think this is such a lovely set that anyone would love to have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)