Thursday, January 21, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge & Curtain Call Challenge {Hello Friend}


Today I am sharing a card I made for two challenges; Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Best Friends and the Curtain Call Challenge-Girly. I have so many friends designing for Curtain Call, that I just HAD to join the fun!


I watercoloured the stamp set from Verve called Floral Notes and added some gold washi down the side of the pink designer paper. Then I stamped the bold sentiment from Winnie & Walter. A simple velum butterfly finished it off!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your loosely water colored flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, this is gorgeous....love the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Lesley! I love it! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. I need a lesson in watercoloring from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love the watercoloring. Any friend would love to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous! I love the vellum butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful water colored flowers, love the gold and vellum accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! The coloring on your flowers is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)