Saturday, April 30, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things



This week at Inspired by All the Little Things, I am the hostess and I am SO excited to share my Creative Guest with you! She is talented, fun and lovely! Be sure to visit the blog, to see who is designing with us this week as our Creative Guest!


I was inspired by the colours and created a CAS card for the challenge! I stamped the floral images three times onto the card front...each time I stamped slightly off the card front. I used my Copic markers to add some flicks to the floral centers. The foliage is stamped around the flowers. No masking...just careful placement.

I hope you will stop by to join us!





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lesley! Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lesley! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...love those blue blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is just gorgeous Lesley! I love that deep blue color!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of yellow in the sentiment. It stands out so beautifully on your already gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING!! I Love the deep blue color you used for the flowers. It pairs well with that fabulous sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please add a little description of how you made the card? Did you mask the flowers to get the layered look?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gorgeous blue and gold look fabulous together! Love how you inked up the sentiment with black too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card with those flowers!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous little card! Love the blue and gold. That inspiration pic is mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)