Saturday, April 23, 2016

Reverse Confetti {SFYTT-April 2016} With Heartfelt Sympathy


Hooray! I had the chance to get inky today and I was pretty excited to play along with the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try!! I LOVE the versatility of this month's sketch and I finally got the chance to use my new dies from Reverse Confetti! Yay! I went with a clean and simple sympathy card...my inspiration came from the floral photo over at Inspired by All the Little Things.

35_Apr2016

I used the Edgers-Confetti Cuts to make the swooped edge...so easy and really cool! As soon as I saw those edgers in the last release, I knew I had to have them because I always struggled with those kind of edges on cards...do you know what I mean? I just do and it was pretty great to use my Big Shot to create the edge I wanted!


I also watercoloured the Rose from the Rose Garden Stamp set and die cut it with the matching dies. I couldn't find my stitched circle die for the life of me, so I went with an oval...and that allowed for the sentiment to fit better anyway! So I just went with the flow! 

8 comments:

  1. I like the partial embossing you did in the background, and pretty water colored rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Leslie! Love that watercolour rose!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lesley, your watercolouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty, I really like the layout and the dotted EF you used.
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Lesley! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white on white like that!! I saw this on Instagram last night and thought I need to copy that one!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, this is gorgeous! LOVE how you were inspired!
    Thanks for joining us for the April SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Lesley! Love the subtle white on white polka dots. Really adds a beautiful interest to the card without taking away from the gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)