Wednesday, April 27, 2016

SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch {Grrr-atitude}



Today we have a brand new sketch over at SugarPea Designs! It's a great sketch, perfect for whipping up some sweet cards! This week I wanted to use the stamp set Hot Diggity Dog and the SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched CirclesStitched Flags

I decided to use some pink plaid paper and I love that sentiment! I think it is my favourite from the Hot Diggity Dog stamp set!


Hop along to see what the rest of the team created with the sketch!


Come and join us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!


12 comments:

  1. I recognize this from the FB sneak! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, beautifully coloured little pup! Love the mix up of graph & plaid DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what an adorable card! I love the sweet image and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY adorable!! Thanks so much for having me as April's Guest Designer, so much FUN and great inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Lesley, the sentiment is such fun, gave me a chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Lesley! I just love that little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorably sweet card Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pattern play here, Lesley! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)