Wednesday, April 13, 2016

SugarPea Designs SugarSketch #49 {Hola}

Today we have a brand new sketch up over at SugarPea Designs! I decided to make another masculine card for my stash! I just adore this Fiesta set!


I coloured my fella with Copic Markers and used the fun circle dies. I stamped the peppers on the red paper to create my own designer paper and completed my card with twine. I used the Let's Fiesta stamp set and the Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies and Stitched Flags.


Hop along to see what the rest of the team created with the sketch!



Come and join us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!

10 comments:

  1. How cute is this Lesley! The Fiesta set is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card? I LOVE that stamp and you colored him in with such festive colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable and funny card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy just makes me smile! Fabulous card, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost hear this happy guy singing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! This made me smile. Your hombre is super cute.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! :D Love this guy; one of my SPD faves! Such a fun use of the sketch, Lesley and I love, love, love the sentiment on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This such a cute set! Adorable card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)