Monday, April 25, 2016

The Challenge #70 {Masculine Inspiration}

Hello and Welcome to Week Four at The Challenge! This is our "Masculine Inspiration" week and this week we have a great photo to get your creative juices flowing!

Feel free to make a masculine card based on:
the colours, the theme, the texture
or any other interpretation you can explain


Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Masculine Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)
For my card, I decided to ink up a new set from The Cat's Pajamas! I love this adorable bunny! SO easy to colour and he is always doing the craziest things! I found this paper in my stash and decided to go with a monochromatic feel to my card to mimic the inspiration photo this week!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

Thank you to Greta for being our Featured Designer this month! The month has zoomed by and we appreciate all of your hard work and creativity, Greta! Thanks for joining us!

 Greta from GG Creations
(Featured Designer)

(Guest Designer)


17 comments:

  1. wow! great cards from the team and Lesley, I adore your card. that sweet Bun is darling!!! love the copter and that you used the cloud paper behind him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, this card is SOOOOO FUN!!!!!!! I love the polka dot background with the cloud paper! I am going to have to order this bunny! He makes me SMILE!!!!!!! Thanks for being an enabler! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me join you this month! Darling card, Lesley--love the faux stitching on the end of the flag! What a great collection of cards by the DT--so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card, Lesley, that rabbit is just too darn CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge this week and all the of DT cards are amazing. You have a great team here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your super fun take on the inspiration photo, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley...that bunny is just too darn cute! Love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry !!! Entered by mistake... it doesn't fit with an aeroplane !!! LoL Could you delete me please ?

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration by your designteam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the DT inspiration. I entered my card cuz I was inspired by the silver and black of the photo, but it's definitely not masculine so delete it if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun interpretations of the inspiration photo. Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card, Lesley and great inspiration of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! That big eared bunny is one of my favorite images to color. Love the monochromatic color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stinking cute, Lesley. Your paper choices are spot on

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, Lesley! That bunny is just soooo adorable! I may have to buy him too! Sadly, I have no Cat's Pajamas stamps. Great monochrome colors too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, I love your little chopper bunny and the fun papers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeek! Too cute, girl, and I love your combination of prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)